- A five-pointed star that is formed by drawing a continuous line in five straight segments, often used as a mystic and magical symbol. Compare with pentacle.More example sentences
- A five-pointed star, the pentagram or pentacle, sometimes has magical and occult associations.
- Similarly, there are some Christian groups that claim that all Witchcraft is the work of the devil, and having pentagrams and other religious symbols endangers people, as it allows the devil access to that area.
- To the Wiccan, the five points of the pentagram represent Air, Fire, Water, Earth and Spirit.
More definitions of pentagramDefinition of pentagram in:
- The British & World English dictionary