noun (plural pentahedrons or pentahedra /-drə/)
- A solid figure with five plane faces.More example sentences
- Whereas the tetrahedron is composed of four triangles, the pyramid (or pentahedron), which looks a lot like it, is composed of four triangles and a square - the base.
- You can also have an Egyptian pentahedron square-base pyramid.
- Then the pyramids are cut by silhouettes into a set of pentahedrons, which together constitute the centripetal pentahedron model of the visual hull.
More definitions of pentahedronDefinition of pentahedron in:
- The British & World English dictionary