- Political pressure exercised through the public demonstration of popular opinion: people power has forced the government into a complete surrenderMore example sentences
- The only thing we have going for us is sheer people power.
- It may sound like a pipe dream, like clutching at straws, but people power is the only real hope, she believes, for her overburdened country which long ago faded from the international limelight.
- In the end, it's people power that will change the image of tourism and transform it from a scary experience to a singular one.
More definitions of people powerDefinition of people power in:
- The British & World English dictionary