- Spend time idly observing people in a public place: the courtyard is a great place to sit and people-watchMore example sentences
- Music is really good in here and it's a great place to people-watch given all the trendy people frequenting the place.
- We got a table on the second floor which is great if you want privacy - but not so great if you want to people watch.
- I adore the beach and love to people-watch.
- More example sentences
- If you are a people watcher they have booths and tables right on the street.
- I know which places to avoid if I'm in a hurry but generally I don't mind standing in line as I'm an avid people-watcher.
- The view is of the fairly unattractive street, but if you are a people-watcher, there is no shortage of passers-by.
More definitions of people-watchDefinition of people-watch in:
- The British & World English dictionary