Spend time idly observing people in a public place: the courtyard is a great place to sit and people-watch
More example sentences
- In fact, he'd rather people-watch at the Block in Orange, Calif., than attend any industry event.
- The managers might have noted that most people visit malls mostly to eat, to stroll around, to people-watch or to be seen.
- By day, it's a great place to people-watch in a modern setting with a chilled café ambience.
- Example sentences
- The view is of the fairly unattractive street, but if you are a people-watcher, there is no shortage of passers-by.
- Bar work is heaven for people-watchers.
- Rome is a city for walkers, wanderers, people-watchers and lovers.
Definition of people-watch in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.