- A pumpkin seed: pepitas bring a nice crunch to this otherwise smooth, creamy soupMore example sentences
- Blend remaining pepitas in blender until finely ground.
- A handful of raw pepitas or dry roasted pumpkin seeds can give you a natural jolt to power through a workout.
- However, it may have been the seeds that were sought after, not the flesh, which would make sense, given the central role pumpkin seeds (pepitas) play in moles and other sauces throughout Mexico, particularly in the Yucatan.
More definitions of pepitaDefinition of pepita in:
- The British & World English dictionary