- 2British A baby carriage; pram.More example sentences
- She may look as though life has dealt her a pretty poor hand, but behold, there's a baby in that perambulator, so obviously the lucky mother now comprehends all that was previously ineffable.
- If at all possible have your scatterbrained inventor associate construct some sort of battery-operated amphibious perambulator.
- In the clanky black perambulator was her latest babe.
early 17th century: see perambulate.
More definitions of perambulatorDefinition of perambulator in:
- The British & World English dictionary