- If we are one hundred percent convinced of our case then a little dishonesty to iron out the odd inconsistency hardly seems wrong.
- There are few if any behavioral characteristics in humans that are one hundred percent genetic.
- However, my experience of camp food is one hundred percent favourable.
- Well, you're one of the, probably, half of a percent of people who would actually do that.
- According to the report, these prices fell by half a percent in October.
- To put that in perspective, we humans have been around for half a percent of that.
- They speak of the reciprocal of the payback period as a percent per year rate of return.
- The second compatibility problem is a slow boot issue and we believe it is a small percent of users that have experienced this.
- Some of the leases are based on a dollar amount per square foot and some on percent of income.
Both spellings, percent and per cent, are acceptable, but consistency should be maintained. Percent is more common in US usage; per cent is more common in British usage.
Words that rhyme with percentabsent, accent, anent, ascent, assent, augment, bent, cement, cent, circumvent, consent, content, dent, event, extent, ferment, foment, forewent, forwent, frequent, gent, Ghent, Gwent, lament, leant, lent, meant, misrepresent, misspent, outwent, pent, pigment, rent, scent, segment, sent, spent, stent, Stoke-on-Trent, Tashkent, tent, torment, Trent, underspent, underwent, vent, went
Definition of percent in:
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.