- A computer model or computerized machine devised to represent or simulate the ability of the brain to recognize and discriminate.More example sentences
- A microcalcification detector is provided wherein individual detections are rank ordered and classified, and one of the features for classification is derived using a multilayer perceptron.
- Although the one-layer perceptron applied only to elementary computations, it provided the foundation for today's multi-layered perceptrons that are capable of learning through processes such as backpropagation.
- This suggests to me that although representations of stimuli may be generated, the perceptron would not be able to associate them with each other.
More definitions of perceptronDefinition of perceptron in:
- The British & World English dictionary