- A machine for making coffee, consisting of a pot in which boiling water is circulated through a small chamber that holds the ground beans.More example sentences
- After debating this issue for decades, scientists have concluded that coffee made in a percolator or with grounds in a pot (cowboy-style) contain cholesterol-raising compounds.
- But I still say that there are no mineral or animal coffee beans in my percolator.
- She's a self confessed coffee snob and brews up her beans in a small percolator.
More definitions of percolatorDefinition of percolator in:
- The British & World English dictionary