- A form of bookbinding in which the leaves are bound by gluing, after the back folds have been cut off, rather than by sewing.More example sentences
- Not just labels, it includes standardised brown paper with peel-off corner stickers that help in perfect binding.
- Then it turned out that they couldn't really do what they said they could do - perfect binding.
- It's impossible to make a perfect machine, so I don't expect a perfect binding.
More definitions of perfect bindingDefinition of perfect binding in:
- The British & World English dictionary