- A bond issued by a bank or other financial institution, guaranteeing the fulfillment of a particular contract.More example sentences
- Examples of this were inserting into the requirements for the performance bond and guarantee the requirement that they be executed at the time of entry into the contract.
- By way of illustration, take the case in which the customer is under an obligation to reimburse to the bank any amount that may be demanded by the beneficiary of a performance bond.
- I start with the commercial purpose of a performance bond.
More definitions of performance bondDefinition of performance bond in:
- The British & World English dictionary