- 1The evaluation of a person’s mental or manual ability.More example sentences
- Otherwise the performance evaluation should be done in the classroom and confined to subjects such as art, music and physical training, which surely need performance testing.
- The investigators assessed level of noise caused by aircraft and traffic around the school, and related these levels to the results of cognitive performance testing and health questionnaires.
- 1.1The evaluation of the heritable characteristics of a bull or other breeding animal, or of a plant, as determined from the known characteristics of the offspring.More example sentences
- Careful performance testing allows the quality of potential breeding bulls be determined at an early age.
- Vigorous performance testing was implemented to assure that only the best breeding stock of stallions and mares would be used to maintain and enhance the marvelous qualities of this breed.