- A function returning to the same value at regular intervals.More example sentences
- His results concern the approximation theory of almost periodic functions.
- In particular he had found a continuous periodic function whose trigonometric interpolating polynomials, corresponding to equally spaces mesh points, diverge almost everywhere.
- These turned out to be doubly periodic functions and are called elliptic functions.
More definitions of periodic functionDefinition of periodic function in:
- The British & World English dictionary