- Situated or occurring around a blood vessel.More example sentences
- Because the lymphatic vessels are contained in the same perivascular sheath as the blood vessels, this thickening may contribute to the appearance of a thickened dermal layer.
- With microscopic examination, the pertinent findings include organisms lining the inside wall of blood vessels, capillary congestion, and perivascular hemorrhages.
- Frequently, granular bodies and perivascular lymphoid inflammation are seen.
More definitions of perivascularDefinition of perivascular in:
- The British & World English dictionary