- The development of agricultural ecosystems intended to be sustainable and self-sufficient.More example sentences
- But we also do agriculture and organic farming, we teach permaculture.
- This makes AT virtually identical in intent with other holistic approaches such as permaculture and ecological design.
- But memories of vibrant villagers and the benefits of my practice with permaculture will persist long after my hands have healed.
More definitions of permacultureDefinition of permaculture in:
- The British & World English dictionary