Entry from British & World English dictionary
Definition of permutable in English:
1Liable to change.
- It is a very permutable undertaking trying to develop Discovery Park.
- I that matter hold more honorable which in it selfe is firme, not permutable.
- They follow a very permutable border between organization and movement.
2Able to be changed or exchanged.
- Because they are letter-like units they are far more easily permutable than actual speech sounds.
- The resultant formulae are productive, being permutable and much more informative than those composed of simple algorithms.
- Some letters are permutable, being such in general as are formed by the same organs.
Definition of permutable in:
- Spanish dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.