noun(usually personal columns)
- A section of a newspaper devoted to personal ads.More example sentences
- The personal columns of magazines and newspapers are full of advertisements for counsellors.
- Social and personal columns in the newspapers will definitely be worth watching closely for good value holidays in top quality hotels.
- Through cartoons, poetry, picture stories, and personal columns, newspapers were able to enliven their output and often touch obliquely on sensitive issues.
More definitions of personal columnDefinition of personal column in:
- The British & World English dictionary