- A computer designed for use by one person at a time.More example sentences
- Unfortunately, the Internet and the personal computer are designed for the storing and exchanging of data, not for its security.
- Almost every game playable on a personal computer allows for keyboard control.
- In the past, when a disk drive was updated in a personal computer, the old disk drive was thrown away.
More definitions of personal computerDefinition of personal computer in:
- The British & World English dictionary