- Physical injury inflicted on a person’s body, as opposed to damage to property or reputation.More example sentences
- In an action for damages for personal injury, the claimant must prove either physical injury or a recognised psychiatric injury.
- The position is the same with a dangerous defect in a chattel which is discovered before it causes any personal injury or damage to property.
- The defendant law firm is a trial advocacy firm that does primarily personal injury litigation for plaintiffs.
More definitions of personal injuryDefinition of personal injury in:
- The British & World English dictionary