Definition of personal organizer in English:
1A loose-leaf notebook consisting of separate sections including a calendar and pages for recording addresses and telephone numbers.
- No notes were taken of what the scientist said, the only record of the interview being jottings into a personal organiser made several hours later.
- Her briefcase contained personal possessions, including a personal organiser, and papers relating to her work as a councillor.
- A handbag containing a personal organiser and cash, worth £80, was stolen during a matinee performance on Monday.
1.1A handheld computer having the function of a personal organizer.
- The company also allowed him to keep his mobile phone, laptop computer, personal organiser and printer.
- Reading devices sometimes double as personal organizers and have multiple functions, such as sound and e-mail capability.
- But the Wrist PDA was the first to cram a fully functioning Palm OS-based personal organiser into a case you can wear rather than carry.
Definition of personal organizer in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.