- another term for armored personnel carrier.More example sentences
- The companies received munitions and transported it on tanks, personnel carriers, or whatever other vehicles they could use.
- The convoy of armoured Army personnel carriers looks at home as it lumbers through scarred streets, soldiers in helmets peering out.
- In 1939, tanks were in short supply, and infantry personnel carriers were virtually unknown.
More definitions of personnel carrierDefinition of personnel carrier in:
- The British & World English dictionary