1The quality of being attractively neat and jaunty.
- The mate replied in the affirmative and commented on the pertness of her breasts.
- We were impressed with the pertness of her breasts.
- Indeed there's a very animated conversation about whether one should compromise jiggliness for pertness.
- They were often allowed considerable licence, though pertness had its dangers.
- Finley has looks, a voice and that ageless soubrette pertness - the total musical comedy package.
- Darcy could perceive from the twinkle in her eyes and the hint of pertness in her tone that there was more to her statement than she was willing to contribute.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.