- A document certifying an animal’s identity, health, and vaccination status, enabling it to be taken to and from certain countries without the need for a period of quarantine.More example sentences
- Unfortunately, without a clean bill of health from a vet, no pet passport could be issued.
- One-year-old Theo had to spend six months in quarantine kennels to get his pet passport.
- Tomorrow, the eight-year-old Shih Tzu becomes the first Irish dog to fly out, under the EU pet passports scheme.
More definitions of pet passportDefinition of pet passport in:
- The British & World English dictionary