- Theft of personal property having a value less than a legally specified amount.More example sentences
- Prophitt was charged with felonious assault and petty larceny.
- Arrest records confirmed popular charges that petty larceny was ‘a boy's crime.’
- Backster admits that he committed a bit of petty larceny in the name of science: he went to another office, went into a secretary's desk drawer and retrieved some matches.
More definitions of petty larcenyDefinition of petty larceny in:
- The British & World English dictionary