- Of or relating to a phalanx or the phalanges.More example sentences
- The finger and thumb flexors were transected at the proximal interphalangeal joint and metacarpal phalangeal joint, respectively.
- A tooth may penetrate an extensor tendon and MCP joint capsule, sometimes fracturing a metacarpal or phalangeal bone.
- The extremities showed stigmata of rheumatoid arthritis with symmetrical swelling of the proximal interphalangeal joints and limited range of motion and swelling of the metacarpal phalangeal joints bilaterally.
More definitions of phalangealDefinition of phalangeal in:
- The British & World English dictionary