- Variation of the phase of a radio or other wave as a means of carrying information such as an audio signal.More example sentences
- This rotation can cause amplitude and phase modulation of the GPS signal, reducing navigation performance and effectiveness of traditional anti-jam systems.
- Changes in the wavelength for the maximum signal are used to directly determine the spectral phase modulation of the femtosecond pulse.
- Phase Jitter is the unwanted phase modulation of a primary signal by one or more other signals through the transmission process.
More definitions of phase modulationDefinition of phase modulation in:
- The British & World English dictionary