- A battery of telephones: campaign volunteers have spent countless hours manning phone banksMore example sentences
- And anyone wanting a ticket, or a coveted spot up front, can improve his chances by putting in a few hours at a phone bank, canvassing Republican homes or putting up lawn signs.
- In addition to working at the phone bank four hours once a week, Merlo also has distributed campaign buttons and bumper stickers.
- In its zeal to be highly efficient and save costs, Dell Inc. has chosen to set up its phone bank in India and have its e-mail reps offer canned solutions.
More definitions of phone bankDefinition of phone bank in:
- The British & World English dictionary