- fuller form of record ( sense 4 of the noun).More example sentences
- For a 1935 broadcast from London that was meant to simulate a Broadway opening night, he needed a phonograph record of Ethel Merman singing ‘You're the Top.’
- A phonograph record is analog, a compact disk is digital.
- A customer asked for a color print of a phonograph record, and someone wanted to have an album of prints made from the shells she found on her vacation.
More definitions of phonograph recordDefinition of phonograph record in:
- The British & World English dictionary