- An enzyme that breaks a phosphodiester bond in an oligonucleotide.More example sentences
- Calf spleen phosphodiesterase, snake venom phosphodiesterase and alkaline phosphatase were from Roche Molecular Biochemicals (Meylan, France).
- Its mechanism of action is thought to involve inhibition of cyclic adenosine monophosphate phosphodiesterase and enhancement of the effect of prostaglandin I2.
- In isolated cilia and in intact olfactory receptor neurons, studies have shown basal activities of both adenylate cyclase and cAMP phosphodiesterase.
More definitions of phosphodiesteraseDefinition of phosphodiesterase in:
- The British & World English dictionary