noun (plural photos)
- 1A photograph.More example sentences
- He asked residents to send in any photos, slides or images of the area from bygone days.
- A few days before this, a man came to the studio with a photo of his wife and asked to have the picture tattooed on his arm.
- I have no intention of making contact or sending photos and I have no interest in having any back.
- 1.1 • informal A photo finish.More example sentences
- Unfortunately for them, it was a photo for fourth place.
- It was a photo for place and she took third.
mid 19th century: abbreviation.
More definitions of photoDefinition of photo in:
- The British & World English dictionary