- The branch of chemistry concerned with the chemical effects of light.More example sentences
- Commercial applications of photochemistry include photography, optical-brighteners and luminescent products.
- The photoisomerization of C = C double bond is the basic subject of photochemistry.
- In photochemistry and photobiology, it is often assumed that the noncovalent association of a photosensitizer to its target will lead to more effective damage because diffusion-limited processes are eliminated.
More definitions of photochemistryDefinition of photochemistry in:
- The British & World English dictionary