- A machine for making photocopies.More example sentences
- While this broad category includes heavy machinery, it's also where statisticians place computers, fax machines, photocopiers and printers.
- Ultimately the quest is to create a photocopier that copies objects!
- Its business centre provides access to PCs with Internet connection, printers, fax machines, photocopiers, mobile phones, and full secretarial and translation services.
More definitions of photocopierDefinition of photocopier in:
- The British & World English dictionary