- An essay or short article consisting of text and numerous photographs.More example sentences
- VanderLans' dreamlike photoessays and designs are amongst the finest contemporary investigations into the relationships between music and place, and Joshua Tree is simply stunning.
- Among his projects have been photoessays on Indian tigers and central African gorillas, commissioned by the World Wide Fund for Nature.
- And photoessays such as this one could have been included in Camp.
More definitions of photoessayDefinition of photoessay in:
- The British & World English dictionary