Definition of photolithography in English:
Lithography using plates made photographically.
- This mask is then used in a process called photolithography to deposit the portraits in aluminium on to a wafer of silicon.
- This overall approach has better three-dimensional capabilities and is more flexible and biocompatible than either photolithography or microcontact printing.
- Core technologies of a company include high-resolution photolithography, microminiature 2-D and 3-D electro-forming, thin-film vacuum deposition, and ion-beam etching.
- Example sentences
- In Litany, he transposes pages from the passbook into photolithographic prints.
- Although this is near the photolithographic resolution limit, electron-beam lithography should be able to pattern at smaller resolution, potentially at or below 100 nm.
- Modern photolithographic publications, such as those privately printed by Duanfang, argued for new attributions.
- Example sentences
- We present a new method for creating patches of fluid lipid bilayers with conjugated biotin and other compounds down to 1 m resolution using a photolithographically patterned polymer lift-off technique.
- In particular, we can define geometries by using reactive ion etching to photolithographically pattern a structural material such as silicon nitride deposited on the top of a silicon wafer.
- To reduce lateral dimensions and reliance on critical photolithographically defined masking steps, the base electrode is formed to have a lateral base electrode extension that extends along a surface of the substrate.
Definition of photolithography in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan