- A response of a plant or other organism to light, mediated otherwise than through photosynthesis.More example sentences
- In recent years, signal transduction pathways controlling photoresponses in plants has been demonstrated.
- The action spectrum for the overall photoresponse of plants, however, extends below 400 nm and beyond 700 nm, and there is a significant minimum in the green region.
- The larval photoresponse is thus dependent on the larval photoreceptors.
More definitions of photoresponseDefinition of photoresponse in:
- The British & World English dictionary