- A machine for photocomposition.More example sentences
- The phototypesetter uses electronic signals from a typesetting computer to expose the photosensitive material.
- This magazine is also produced on a Macintosh but is printed out an an Allied Linotronic 300 phototypesetter, giving it a thoroughly professional look.
- More example sentences
- The Macintosh lets you do layouts even if you can't afford phototypesetting.
- They will likely graduate from school without ever using Letraset, let alone a phototypesetting machine, let alone understand letterpress, or even calligraphy.
More definitions of phototypesetterDefinition of phototypesetter in:
- The British & World English dictionary