- A form of theater that emphasizes the use of physical movement, as in dance and mime, for expression.More example sentences
- Disciplines include children's theatre, film, comedy, drama, physical theatre, dance, cabaret, visual art, performance poetry, music theatre, and the full scope of music genres.
- McColl's delightful monologue is the most well integrated of the five, assisted by physical theatre and mime.
- And to get learners even more creatively involved with the arts there are over 20 workshops spanning creative writing, music, journalism, drama, dance, mime and even physical theatre.
More definitions of physical theaterDefinition of physical theater in:
- The British & World English dictionary