- A wooden fence made of spaced uprights connected by two or more horizontal rails.More example sentences
- We built a white picket fence around the front of the house to keep area cattle from rubbing against our porch supports.
- Windows open to an effusive flower garden, which is divided into quadrants by brick paths and enclosed with a white picket fence.
- Smith began by removing the picket fence and digging up the yard.
More definitions of picket fenceDefinition of picket fence in:
- The British & World English dictionary