- 1The baked pastry crust of a pie.More example sentences
- The book doesn't just have recipes; it has the science of piecrusts, fillings, and toppings (meringues, whipped creams) laid out in excruciating detail for those of us who are still struggling to live up to our mothers.
- There's a lantern procession, carols and much feasting on stargazy pie with pilchard heads poking through the piecrust.
- Why, they're two of the finest cooks who ever blancoed a burnt piecrust.
- 1.1North American The dough used to make pie crusts: my mother was rolling out pie crust on the tableMore example sentences
- Roll out your favorite piecrust about 1/4 inch thick or less.
- Fourthly, although I am not one for making the world's best pastry, I'd read about Shuna's easy to make piecrust and concluded that her interesting-sounding method looked like a fun one to try out.
- Unfold refrigerated piecrusts to make pot pies, Jamaican patties, empanadas and apple turnovers.
More definitions of pie crustDefinition of pie crust in:
- The British & World English dictionary