- A table with an indented edge like a pie crust.More example sentences
- For example at our last sale a small piecrust table sold for €46,000 because of its untouched, pristine condition and its beautiful colour.
- To the left, a piecrust table with '50s lamp, vase and roses stands beneath a cheap graphic landscape and a Mannerist sex romp.
- Last October, Christie's sold another example from Philadelphia, the family piecrust table, owned by the same family for the past 250 years.
More definitions of piecrust tableDefinition of piecrust table in:
- The British & World English dictionary