- A decorative pillowcase for covering a pillow when it is not in use.More example sentences
- A Paint-It Board, which is used for T-shirts and sweats, was placed inside the pillow sham at the bottom through the zipper on the back.
- I discover that the flannel sheets that my mom got me for Christmas aren't, in fact, flannel sheets, but a flannel pillow sham and duvet cover.
- If you don't sew, you probably know someone who could do this for you - it's only slightly trickier than making a pillow sham, mainly because of the amount and stiffness of the fabric.
More definitions of pillow shamDefinition of pillow sham in:
- The British & World English dictionary