nounUS • informal
- A large ostentatious car, in a style associated with pimps: like a pimpmobile, with cherry paneling and shag carpetMore example sentences
- It's highly unlikely he's raking in ‘millions’ if he is, he isn't splurging on wardrobe and pimpmobiles.
- His string-quartet concerto, after Handel, delightful though it may be, has as much relation to its originals as a pimpmobile to a plough or as Stravinsky's Pulcinella to ‘Pergolesi.’
- The band reduces electric boogie and original punk-funk to their sinewy essences, with enough sleaze, sass and drunken merriment to power a pimpmobile.
More definitions of pimpmobileDefinition of pimpmobile in:
- The British & World English dictionary