- A game in which small metal balls are shot across a sloping board and score points by striking various targets.More example sentences
- He shouted at her over the beeps and dings of pinball machines and video games, pointing toward the back.
- With six floors it covers everything from pinball machines to video games.
- Other residents lost a collection of old board games, pinball machines, vintage clothes and old books.
More definitions of pinballDefinition of pinball in:
- The British & World English dictionary