- Of, like, or full of pines.More example sentences
- North Manitou Island, Michigan: White-sand beaches and protected bird habitats encourage lollygagging on this piney isle.
- Sitting right there in the piney woods on a sunny autumn afternoon, with the birds twittering in the trees, me and a frisbee catching deer named Pete watched Hell itself go up in smoke.
- We arrived at 3 p.m. yesterday, and the kids eagerly invaded the piney, three-level Tyra condominium complex.
More definitions of pineyDefinition of piney in:
- The British & World English dictionary