Definition of pinheaded in English:
- As the endlessly sweet but slightly pinheaded stewardess-to-be Donna, She is yum-yum-yummy in a procession of miniskirts, bikinis, halter tops and other wardrobe choices that make the most of her lithe legginess.
- As one particularly pinheaded TV critic put it, ‘Because of his primary contribution to the medium, he is likely to only be mourned by his family and colleagues.’
- I'm a pinheaded businessperson so I'm waiting for the PowerPoint slides.
- Example sentences
- Trying to equate an animal's life as equal to a humans is just pinheadedness.
- Dan clearly had a good time with the story, tongue firmly planted in cheek, and allowed Knight to expose his pinheadedness.
Definition of pinheaded in:
- British & World English dictionary