Definition of pinheaded in English:
- As the endlessly sweet but slightly pinheaded stewardess-to-be Donna, She is yum-yum-yummy in a procession of miniskirts, bikinis, halter tops and other wardrobe choices that make the most of her lithe legginess.
- As one particularly pinheaded TV critic put it, ‘Because of his primary contribution to the medium, he is likely to only be mourned by his family and colleagues.’
- I'm a pinheaded businessperson so I'm waiting for the PowerPoint slides.
- Example sentences
- Trying to equate an animal's life as equal to a humans is just pinheadedness.
- Dan clearly had a good time with the story, tongue firmly planted in cheek, and allowed Knight to expose his pinheadedness.
Definition of pinheaded in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan