- Shears with a serrated blade, used to cut a zigzag edge in fabric to prevent it from fraying.More example sentences
- Her DIY suggestions include cutting fabric scraps with pinking shears to create colourful gift tags, and threading metallic cord with broken jewellery and glass beads to make colourful decorations.
- The words themselves were dropped out of red banners, the ends of which appeared to have been cut with enormous pinking shears to achieve the zigzag effect associated with rustic signage.
- Rubber stamp your designs onto card stock, and cut the edges with pinking shears.
More definitions of pinking shearsDefinition of pinking shears in:
- The British & World English dictionary