Definition of pinworm in English:
A small nematode worm that is an internal parasite of vertebrates.
- Family Oxyuridae, class Phasmida, including Enterobius vermicularis (in humans) and Oxyuris equi (in horses)
- Threadworms, or pinworms, are small intestinal worm parasites.
- You can get pinworms by unknowingly swallowing microscopic pinworm eggs.
- When I checked it out, I knew right away they were pinworms.
Definition of pinworm in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.