- A homemade bomb, the components of which are contained in a pipe.More example sentences
- I've had recently, within the last ten days, a bomb placed - a pipe bomb placed at my house.
- At approximately 9: 03 this morning, a Caltrans maintenance crew located a pipe bomb or what appeared to be a pipe bomb.
- An improvised explosive device, a pipe bomb, went off and yes, it has, I suppose, marred the reputation of the 1996 Olympics.
More definitions of pipe bombDefinition of pipe bomb in:
- The British & World English dictionary