Entry from British & World English dictionary
Definition of piss artist in English:
nounBritish vulgar slang
- At 9pm on BBC1 Drunk and Dangerous followed young piss artists in Southend, Dover and Folkestone.
- The inelegant local dialect for gents who imbibe well rather than wisely is ‘piss artists’.
- The Dig the Dirt News of the World said a guy in a pub who bought large amounts of drink team of undercover reporters had infiltrated a gang of piss artists art thieves and discovered they were also planning to kidnap Victoria Beckham.
1.1A person who wastes time or behaves stupidly.
- I looked at last night's blog and it didn't read too much like the ramblings of a piss artist.
- So why is your average diver a pot-bellied, snaggle-toothed piss artist with an aggravated hernia for whom a day without thirty Marlboro and six pints of Stella is the very definition of Hell?
- War correspondents are ‘terrible piss artists’, according to Jeremy Bowen.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.