Definition of pissed in English:
1 (also pissed off) Very annoyed; angry.
- But it's better to be pissed-off because of things which have happened, than to be pissed off because I'm not well.
- Four messages on the answering machine, ranging in tone from: irritated, threatening, pissed-off, and fuck you.
- I hate that I am the poster boy for the pissed-off and disgruntled.
2 (also pissed up) British Drunk.
- It was a pub full of pissed-up male students and they wanted the clown.
- These are not the pissed-up £1-a-pint type of students you find staggering around most British city centres.
- Here's a sign I (far left), along with some mates, found on a recent pissed-up weekend in Leeds.
Definition of pissed in:
- British & World English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.